In this tutorial video we'll cover what there is to know about cameras in akeytsu. You'll learn how to add a camera to a scene, set up its properties and get familiar with basic interactions. We'll review more advanced camera controls including our smart lock/unlock target and rewind/reset target functions. Then Etienne shows you how cameras are best animated taking advantage of layout options and camera ghosts. Finally you'll learn how to finetune cameras by editing their transform values manually.
Version : 2020.3.6
Note : This tutorial features custom camera 3D gizmos. All manipulations are still applicable with default UI resources.
- 00:00 - Introduction
- 00:24 - Camera creation & Basic Interactions
- 01:58 - Camera properties
- 03:09 - Camera controls
- 04:17 - Locking Camera target
- 05:09 - Edit camera rotation value
- 05:56 - Rewind/Reset Camera target
- 06:25 - Viewport layout options
- 08:19 - Animating a camera
- 09:52 - Camera Ghosts
- 10:16 - Type in Camera Transform values